Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blackshot assault rifles (AR) guide

The three main factors of ARs people take into consideration first are: damage, recoil and accuracy. The next factors considered are the rate of fire and ammo count.

High producers of damage: Ak-47, Type-64 always have a bad comeback in return for high damage. These guns produce high recoil. Why does recoil affect us? Basically, the entire gun on the screen would jerk up in a sudden motion, making continuous firing extremely inaccurate and seperate shots (waiting for gun to cool from recoil) would be much more effective. However, seperate shots take time and are only effective at far-range. At close range, the maximum time to fire these guns is 3.5~4 seconds. Aim at the body to get headshots during recoil. Without headshots, the Ak-47 would still be able to finish off opponents easily as damage kicks in. Ak-47 is your gun if you enjoy soloing opponents. This was my second gun I used and I never got bored of it. Type-64 requires more skill as recoil has a strange pattern people might not get used to.

Extreme Accuracy based guns: Type-89, SCAR, XM8. I suggest buying Type-89 for beginners as it is easy to control and you can get alot of kills at far-range as well as mid-range. This is the first gun I used and it pretty much worked for me :) ! However, the Type-89 has a muffled rifle sound which many would get influenced by after using other loud, coughing guns. My cousin got sick of the sound as well as me :( ! Hopefully you're not in for such comfort like us and will continue to explore the wonders of this gun. SCAR, is the most expensive gun in the game for BP guns, but boasts a good high-average in all areas, expecially accuracy. This gun might not be easy to use first, and it should take awhile to get used to the rifle. The first time I used this rifle, I died without killing anyone :( ! I do not suggest buying XM8 as there are opportunities into getting this gun in desert form now and then by the rank up rewards at an early stage (Gold Sergeant) and more around Gold and Red Staff Sergeant.

Personal favourites:
I did not like any of these guns by other people's opinions or performance with it, it is solely based on my liking.
Normal HK-416- popular gun, HK-416 forest with silencer is an extremely well-liked gun by other people. This gun is stable and average, it also has a cool design and is cheaper than average 1800 BP guns at a price of 1700 BP for 1 hour.
M4A1- third gun I used, almost exactly the same as HK-416. Cool reloading. I've always liked this gun in reality.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.

    Best Firearm Australia

    ReplyDelete